Mar 17, 2021 (v.1.16)
- API POST request size limit was incremented to 10MB, HTTP code 413 / API code 199 is returned in case of a larger request.
Feb 24, 2021 (v.1.15)
- 2 days retry guarantee for messages with soft_bounced status.
- new email/send parameter message.options.smtp_pool_id.
- added "es" and "ua" languages for unsubscribe page.
- some returned HTTP codes changed to correspond with API error codes. You can find full list here.
Jan 4, 2021 (v.1.14)
- new authentication method added: passing API key in HTTP header X-API-KEY
- passing List-Unsubscribe, List-Subscribe, List-Help, List-Archive, List-Owner headers allowed now if you have a right to turn off standard unsubscribe footer
- Substitutions (merge tags) are now supported in header values.
Dec 7, 2020 (v.1.13)
- new webhook/list method added
- new "status" field for webhooks with possibility to disable and activate webhooks without deleting
- auto-stop with email notification of webhooks constantly failing during 24 hours (minimum 10 calls)
Nov 20, 2020 (v.1.12)
Oct 16, 2020 (v1.11)
Sep 24, 2020 (v.1.10)
- new "skip_unsubscribe" and "force_send" parameters added to email/send method
- email/send parameter "metadata" renamed to "global_metadata", but old name is still accepted for backward compatibility
- email/subscribe parameters renamed to match email/send parameters, but old names are still accepted for backward compatibility
June 03, 2020 (v.1.7)
March 03, 2020 (v.1.5)
- username parameter in all methods is now ignored, user is authorized only by api key
- user_id field has been added to webhooks
- obsoleted methods removed: checked_email, set-domain, validate, getCheckedEmail, getSenderDomainList, setSenderDomain, validateSender